Tuesday, November 15, 2016

SUPER MOON 14 NOVEMBER 2016

It was cold outside, mosquitoes were threatening to sting me and there was almost continuous cloud coverage over Melbourne, however I persisted and managed to take some hand held photographs (with my trusty Lumix camera) of last night's Super Moon, which was much brighter and larger than usual. When I first posted this I failed to say that the first image (below) is one that I took of the full moon in December 2015, however the Super Moon last night was so bright it was difficult for me to get a photograph which showed those lovely craters.
Full moon, Dec 2015.  Photo: Julie Clarke (c)

Supermoon Nov 14 2016. Photo: Julie Clarke (c)

Supermoon Nov 14 2016. Photo: Julie Clarke (c)

Supermoon Nov 14 2016. Photo: Julie Clarke (c)

Supermoon Nov 14 2016. Photo: Julie Clarke (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment